Ref. No.: 1-3/M1 | Location: Larnaca
SK Webline Ltd is one of the web development pioneers in Cyprus. Situated in Larnaca, we pride ourselves with a stellar track record of over two decades in understanding, expanding and implementing our customers’ ambitious ideas. Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Larnaca.
- Multitasking creatively and under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a goal-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Writing relevant, engaging content for our website, social media, newsletters, and ads.
- Conceive, plan, execute, and monitor marketing campaigns for the company and/or its clients, and generate reports utilizing key metrics (Conversions, Profit Margins, ROI, etc).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, both worldwide and locally.
- Retain relationships with existing customers, generate and follow up on new leads, and meet demands in cooperation with relevant departments.
- Receive, organize, complement and upload content to the customers’ websites.
- University Degree with a Marketing focus.
- Exceptional written command of the English and Greek language. Any other language is an extra bonus.
- Very familiar with a variety of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), as well as general computer operation (including, but not limited to, composing documents and effectively using email software).
- Familiarity with SEO and web analytics will be considered a plus.
- Previous experience is not required, but will be considered an advantage.
If you think you are a good fit for this role, please send us a single-page cover letter detailing the reason why, along with your CV, to email@example.com
. Please include the Ref. No. in the email subject. We will only accept complete applications in the English language.